Goal 2: Program Content
Advance our educational program to provide students with the knowledge and skills they need to thrive in a complex and changing world.
And we will:
- Utilize current brain research about how children learn best to develop more strategies for individualizing learning within the curriculum and through learning support services.
- Develop a distinctive identity for each division that is built around an age-appropriate experience.
- Collaborate locally, nationally and internationally to enhance learning and leadership opportunities for Penn Charter students.
- Educate students for global competency through classroom experience, service, student exchanges and travel.
- Teach environmental awareness and develop advocacy for environmental sustainability.
- Meaningful Content / Assessments
- Pop Lunch
- Foreign Language Assessment
- Friends Lobbying in DC
- Third Grade Wax Museum
- Advanced Physics Bridge Project
- Middle School Advisory
Meaningful Content and New Assessments
Integrated Performance Assessments for Foreign Language
Our plan for Penn Charter's future is organized around six goals, each with a set of strategies.
Prefer it in print? View and download this 24-page publication that explains the six goals of the Strategic Vision, the strategies to support those goals, and the themes and issues that inspired the Strategic Vision.
You are here because Penn Charter matters to you, too.
Join us to advance our shared mission and goal to create the most challenging, exhilarating educational program.